Mývatn Highlights & Hiddeng Gem’sBook Now
Dimmuborgir Lava Fields - Hverir Mud pools - Höfði penensula - Lake Mývatn - Grjótagjá Rift - Pseudocraters - Hidden Local Gem's
- Mývatn frozen suroundings –
- Enjoy a walk in Höfði penensula where the lava fields and fresh water springs meet
- Grjótagjá Cave, a cave that holds a 45°C hot rive inside
- Krafla volcanic area, an active volcano that last erupted in 1975 – 1984.
- Hverarönd boiling geothermal mud pools and steam vents
- Laxá River views
- Dimmuborgir lava Fields, a uneque maze of lava formations.
- Visit a Local farm – Lunch stop at Vogafjós farm resort-
Lake Mývatn area
Formed by vilent contrasts of fire and Ice, troughout an incredibly active volcanic history. Lake Mývatn area boost of strange formation of lava, cold fresh water springs, boiling pools of mud and steaming volcanic ground. This makes the Mývatn area a destination like no other where every 5minute drive brings you to a compleatly new landscape. Lake Mývatn has a rich local culture as the area has been settled from the era of the Vikings. Our Mývatn tour helps you to discover the magic of the area and takes you to the most popular sights along with hidden local gem’s.